Thursday, April 4, 2013

Next Generation: Evil Dead Re-make

Evil Dead

In horror movie news, their will be a new installment to the  Evil Dead  name, in the 2013 re-make of the
1981 film.

For those of you who are not familiar with Evil Dead or Sami Raimi this is a new step for them allowing new director Fede Alvarez. To get a taste of what we are going to experience here is a clip of the reactions from  college campus theater. 
Video from Break.com 
Evil Dead is a scary movie as itself. It is creepy 

and pulls on your heart strings. It has Bruce 

Campbell and the main character Ash.  My

 sources tell me that in the 2013 Re-Make this

 character doesn't exist. Instead their is a female

 lead role. Personally it is a relief because


Being a big fan of the original film and the genre 

of horror/gore I am very excited to watch it. I will go to the midnight showing of the film Thursday 

the 4th. I hope it makes me scream after all why go see a horror movie if you aren't going to scream

 and laugh.
 I'll leave you guys with a exciting trailer i encourage you guys to watch it! But also watch the 1981

 with Bruce Campbell. Soon Il post my reaction after watching a midnight screening.

No comments:

Post a Comment