Monday, April 8, 2013

Movie Review: Evil Dead

EVIL DEAD...R-E-V-I-E-W 

      This week I went to the midnight show of 

Evil Dead (2013). I personally thought it was a

 wonderful movie. It scared me a bit. I left the 

theater at 3am and I felt the jitters. During the film, I was surprised to see all the characters and the

 actors they picked for each one. Now being a 

huge fan of horror- and no I'm not talking about Hollywood Horror but underground horror and foreign horror movies. Im going to be honest after watching many many films you come to a conclusion that acting is not the greatest. Seriously guys, lines just need to be delivered, blood needs to be shed and its never something to really pay attention to that. Having said that the special effects where wonderful, and the story line is great. Their was a lot of wild arms and intense scene. If you are of faint heart do not watch this. Every scene was juicy and they built the tension well. I know I jumped in my seat several times. Honestly it left me on the edge I did not know what was going to come next sort of like a roller coaster!

If you can and have the guts go see it, GO!... If not enjoy the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment